From 1 July 2005, and in accordance with superannuation legislation, you can choose where your compulsory Superannuation Guarantee (SG) contributions are made. Montare Recruitment’s default fund is Sunsuper.
What are your choices?
You have two choices.
- Do nothing and we will set up a Sunsuper account and make SG contributions on your behalf into this fund.
- Choose a different fund by filling out the Super Standard Choice Form (provided by your Account Manager). Ensure that your details are received by Montare Payroll along with the necessary details of the new fund as a priority to ensure we are able to process your choice of fund within the allotted timeframe.
If choosing a different fund you must provide Montare with the following details on the form, along with the letter of compliance:
- The full name and contact details of the fund
- Your account name in the fund
- Your member number or other unique identifier (if any) that the fund uses to refer to your account •The fund’s Australian Business Number (if it has one)
- The superannuation (USI) Unique Super Identifier (if any)
When will we pay contributions?
Legislation requires that employers and superannuation funds process contributions on at least a quarterly basis.
More information about Sunsuper
If you would like more information about Sunsuper, please contact your Montare Account Manager or visit Sunsuper via their website. www.sunsuper.com.au