From 1 July 2005, and in accordance with superannuation legislation, you can choose where your compulsory Superannuation Guarantee (SG) contributions are made. Montare Recruitment’s default fund is Kinetic Super.
What are your choices?
You have two choices.
- Do nothing and we will set up a Kinetic Super account and make SG contributions on your behalf into this fund.
- Choose a different fund by filling out the Super Standard Choice Form. Ensure that your details are received by Montare Payroll along with the necessary details of the new fund as a priority to ensure we are able to process your choice of fund within the allotted timeframe.
If choosing a different fund you must provide Montare with the following details on the form, along with the letter of compliance:
- The full name and contact details of the fund
- Your account name in the fund
- Your member number or other unique identifier (if any) that the fund uses to refer to your account
• The fund’s Australian Business Number (if it has one)
- The superannuation product identification number (SPIN) (if any)
When will we pay contributions?
Legislation requires that employers and superannuation funds process contributions on at least a quarterly basis.
More information about Kinetic Super
If you would like more information about Kinetic Super, please contact your Montare Account Manager or visit the Kinetic Super website: https://www.kineticsuper.com.au
Super Standard Choice Form (500 KB)
Education Flyer - Congrats on your new job (108 KB)
Get Your Super Moving (106 KB)
Medibank Private - Kinetic Super Information (3831 KB)